Pages

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Subject to Scheduling

I have decided once again to attempt at writing a new post every week. This may be done on weekends, and in turn you may submit it to me for further editing and a subsequent posting. Accepting offers range in topic from this to that, and may be turned in as early as Monday and as late as whenever I stop snoring. This concludes the discussion, now time for Q&A.

Stephen: Seriously, what will the topics be?
Stephen: I don't care. I'm just writing for the sake of using my intelligence again. I missed my brain too much, and now I realize that it's constant usage may just save me from the inexplicable boredom that has obnubilated my existence. They might be about writing. Gaming. Videos. Pictures. Thoughts, topics, sexuality, atheism, religion, culture, language, dragons, dungeons, pretty girls and the lion, the witch, and a ring called precocious.

Stephen: When will you write these?
Stephen: Whenever I darn well feel like it. Under the parameters, of course, those being once a week at the least. So it might be 3 weeks from now when I write my next one, what ho!

No, I'll try to keep it at once a week. If my body doesn't give out before then I don't know what I'll do. I shall attempt, I think, to find a convenient time to kill a man and then use the remainder of my time in prison to work out a schedule for completing a novel, as well.

Stephen: What inspired you to do this?
Stephen: Well, I thought to myself a way to be creative with this newfound energy for writing and looked to my love for guidance. She writes. Constantly. Actually, she's writing a novel right now for NaNoWriMo (she also inspired me to do that as well, although I'm having much worse luck at it.) You could say that she was my inspiration, but really it's been a combination of new freedom, boredom, interest in her, and my own personal dream of writing a novel. I think that sums it about up.

Stephen: Does the internal monologue stop when you stop writing it out?
Stephen: ...

FUCK no.

On that note, good night, all. I miss you. I love you. Hold me. Kiss me tenderly on the neck... GAAAH! Stop it! Seriously, f***ing good night. Go to sleep already, why are you still here?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who you are.
What you are.
What you want to say.

A nice signature.
The entire book of Deuteronomy in triplicate.

wearyroad's shared items