Pages

Saturday, November 17, 2012

NaNoWriMo

So, I'm writing for NaNoWriMo again. I shouldn't really say again, because the last time that I wrote for them my work didn't get beyond 3 pages, which is almost 2000 words. It didn't really go well. I'm in a writing mood, though, so let's hope it lasts long enough for me to kill another month on this. It's going to be adventure, with a novel twist to keep everyone on their toes. I do believe that everyone will enjoy it, but the ideas in my head are spun entirely from thin air, remember that. It's nothing really novel, so much as it is a collection of words vaguely resembling a large book at this point in my imagination. It's going to have swordplay and dragons and magic and stuff like that, politics (But I'm no George R. R. Martin.) and intrigue, etc. I do hope that everyone here gets to read it, and enjoy it for what it's worth. 
My friend does a thing with images when she writes her blog to show what she's talking about. I rather enjoy the idea, she posts the most incredible things... It's like viewing a photographer's works whenever I go to her site, she posts strange, intriguing images that most people don't think of. I'm more into videos, myself, I like to watch things. I'm an avid reader of failblog, and they post videos. 
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=quick%2C+stop!+Your+ADD+is+showing.

I'm not bored, necessarily, I just woke up and I'm all alone stuck with myself. It's been a while since it's been just me and my thoughts, I don't often get the chance to do this. I suppose I should go start writing that novel before November, too, is over and I have to start UMUC classes. (University of Maryland University College... the name suggests that they're still trying to find out who they are. Also, does anyone remember the Redundancy Department of Redundancy?)

See all of you later. I'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who you are.
What you are.
What you want to say.

A nice signature.
The entire book of Deuteronomy in triplicate.

wearyroad's shared items