Pages

Monday, November 19, 2012

BUSYBUSYBUSYBUSYBUSYBUSYBUSY

     Drive me up a while, take a left and dump me out of the passenger seat onto my head. I'm going crazy over here, my to-do list is sky high and the only thing I have to cope with is this writing task I'm assigning myself. It relaxes me, or it used to. Let me explain.
     I have promised to write this, and I will. I will. I will. I will. Also, I have to write a 10 paragraph biography for my commander by tomorrow morning to sum up my reasons for being in the Marine Corps. I want to write a novel. (THAT's going dismally slowly. I can't wait for this weekend. I'm just going to freewrite it, I think.)
     I want also to write out book reports for my Commandant's reading list books that I've already read and want to go back over. The only problem with that one is that I can't remember half of the stuff the book goes over, so it feels like I'm cheating as I'm refreshing myself with SparkNotes because I can't find the books at the local library and/or don't want to re-read... it wouldn't be bad for me to re-read the books, just to gain some perspective again, which is what I'm doing for First To Fight. THAT is an awesome book. Worth reading twice. However, books like Starship Troopers, Blink, 1984 and A Message to Garcia? Well, A Message To Garcia is a grand total of 3 pages and actually online for free to read, so that one will probably be easy, but all of the others are a days read. (I say a day, but it would only take a few hours, which practically sums up all of my free time, WHICH IS MY DAY, so chill with the illiterate comments. All of you. Chill.)
     Yeah. That about sums it up.
     ALSO, My bloody cammies ripped. I hate the dryers here. I'm going to have to find a seamstress.

Finis.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who you are.
What you are.
What you want to say.

A nice signature.
The entire book of Deuteronomy in triplicate.

wearyroad's shared items