Pages

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Test Dummy

This is my first blog post, so go easy on me. I'm assuming it's something like a personal forum page, where only the page owner can write and post materials, so that's how I'll use it. If anybody wants to reply to this and tell me there are other people out there in the world besides me, go right on ahead, I like to here it every now and then.

I'm sort of thinking of using this site, after being inspired by others, for purposes of writing and distributing my ideas and theories to the world. That may seem like a dumb and obvious statement, but I like to orient myself to a focus and then drive that focus as far as I can make it go.

Until Next Post, then.

1 comment:

  1. Love those thoughts and theories! Keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete

Who you are.
What you are.
What you want to say.

A nice signature.
The entire book of Deuteronomy in triplicate.

wearyroad's shared items