Pages

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Inerrancy of the Bible

Inerrancy of the Bible

I've put off telling people this for far too long.

I've recently deconverted from Christianity. I no longer believe there is a God, meaning I'm an atheist, and I don't have enough proof either way to prove that he does or does not exist, meaning I'm also an agnostic. 

I have a list, linked to in the title of this page, on an ongoing research project of mine to find the many contradictions of the Bible. I want to have these contradictions try to be explained by apologists, or at least become known to the broader spectrum of "faithful" Christians, so that they might know. Please look it over when you can, and join the debate by commenting here or asking for editing privileges on the document.

If everything you'd ever done, ever believed in, was for nothing, or worse yet, if everything you'd ever done was morally reprehensible, wouldn't you want to know, so you could change it? Wouldn't you want to know, so you could stop it?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Who you are.
What you are.
What you want to say.

A nice signature.
The entire book of Deuteronomy in triplicate.

wearyroad's shared items