Pages

Monday, December 22, 2008

What is it?

What is hurt? When another takes what you want to remain/get? The sense of loss?

What is heaven? a place where everything is constantly improving, or a place where everything is already perfect? In that case, what then is perfection? Where everyone can do whatever they please, when they please, how they please, and they like it? Or is it a choice and a state of mind where everyone's happy and joyful, taking life at it's fullest?



Questions and answers are life's journey's, taken to fulfill yourself. The longer it takes to travel between the two, the stronger you become. - What is the one question to which we will never know the answer? This one? - The really mind-bending part comes in when the answers are questions. O well, the mind needs that stretch every now and then. :D

How does a man become something he's not? By God's grace? Find it.
- This is what I imagine when I ask a question. I am a light, like a star. Then, within me, I sense something turning on, a stronger light overwhelms me. In that moment, everything clears to reveal what's ahead. And all I see is the lights, the stars, some suns and a great planet passing me.
Where this is, I can only imagine. Is heaven.
And every question is like that. The clarity enhances a bit when I'm listening to certain songs, but other than that it's always crystal clear. I just have to focus hard enough.
- There, I've explained myself. Go listen to Bach's prelude. blah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who you are.
What you are.
What you want to say.

A nice signature.
The entire book of Deuteronomy in triplicate.

wearyroad's shared items